Life is busy. Save time and enjoy secure access to your account anywhere, anytime. And now, Meritrust offers you additional conveniences when accessing your accounts through your mobile device. Read on for details on these exciting enhancements.
What’s new for iPhone and Android users?
- Push Notifications. You can now set up and receive banking alerts, helping them better manage their accounts without logging into their mobile app.
- Scheduled Recurring Transfers (SRT). Schedule a future dated one-time transfer, or recurring transfers, just as they can do within Online Banking.
- Display Regulation D Text. The number of allowed transfers limited by Regulation D (Reg D) and/or the number of transfers already made out of your savings account is now displayed on the transfers screen when you select the “From” account.
- Transfers Memo. You can now add a memo to a transfer, including recurring transfers.
- Locator Search. ATM/Branch locations search can scroll and search by region.
- Update Account Balances after Remote Deposit Capture: After a user completes a successful Remote Deposit Capture, our app will fetch new data from the host to update the balances.
What’s included for Android users?
- Balance Widget. View your account balances without opening up the app by placing a Balance Widget on your device’s home screen. Balance Widget is enabled if you have enabled the Quick Balance feature.
- User Interface Update for Accounts Screen. There is now a master-detail view on the Accounts screen for Android apps. On large Android devices, you can now view their account summary and the transaction history on the same screen.
What’s included for iPhone users?
- Balance Widget: View your account balances without unlocking your device by adding the Balance Widget in the Today Center.
- Updated location of logout button: The logout button has been added to the top of the Accounts page.
Need help? Contact us toll-free at 800.342.9278, and our eServices associates will be happy to assist.
Federally insured by NCUA. Your wireless provider’s messaging and/or data rates may apply.